• Stacks Image 7056
  • Stacks Image 7059
  • Stacks Image 7062

Last job in 2018

Stacks Image 7717
The following week came and went and when we had finally removed all the bitumen from the waterline down to the baseplate, all we had to do was sand the hull and wire brush any area that still had rust and bitumen on. By the weekend of 29th and 30th December we had completed ¾ of the left side and ½ of the right side and applied the first paint to those areas.

Weather permitting, the first weekend of 2019 should see the hull in paint and the start of the 2nd coat being applied with the base plate still to complete.